Monday, April 30, 2007

Bryan Bullington...

.....is DOMINATING.



This picture has absolutely nothing to do with Bryan Bullington...


In all seriousness, another extremely strong start from Bullington today in Indy.

7 innings, 5 hits, 2 walks, no runs, 1 strike out and a win. He's 4-0 with a 1.17 ERA on the season.

And, according to him, he didn't have his best stuff.

"Not a whole lot was working for me today," he said. "My numbers looked a lot better than I felt I actually pitched. From a stuff standpoint, I wasn't quite where I wanted to be. But they kept hitting the ball at our fielders and I was able to work my way through it."

That statement may be backed up by his lack of strikeouts in the game (1). However, he only needed 84 pitches to get through his seven innings.

"Of course, like any Triple-A pitcher I'm looking to get to the Major Leagues," said Bullington. "Getting back to Pittsburgh is the goal, but I realize they've got a lot of great pitchers up there now. I'm just going to try to keep putting together quality starts and see what happens from there."

What they dont have Bryan, is a very consistent number five right now.

No comments: