Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Tuesday news roundup

Jose Castillo isn't pleased. He wants to play everyday. I mean, who doesn't? But what has Castillo ever done to warrant playing everyday? Nothing... He's inconsistent all the time.

"I'm not going to say anything. I'll wait my turn," Castillo said. "But there are 29 other teams watching me. They watched me for three years. They know what I can do."

I don't know what Castillo is thinking, but I'm sure if anyone out there would offer anything significant for him, the Pirates would probably take it. The problem there -- NO ONE will offer anything of value.

The fans at the game are upset that they didn't see a win. We're all upset about that, but it's just how it works. By the way, check out the interviews along the right-hand side of that story. The PG does a nice job with their audio clips, letting the fan in on what would behind-closed-doors conversations.

The Bucs will see Randy Keisler today, and not Chris Carpenter due to an injury. Because of that, the Cardinals have a huge hole to fill in their rotation.

Robert Dvorchak, of the Post-Gazette, writes a nice piece of the game and the cold weather from the fan's perspective. This too, has audio clips for your listening pleasure.

No comments: